1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone identify this setup??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nogoodram, Jan 12, 2011.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Im looking at buying this setup. its a 6.5 foot fisher. the last plow i owned was an 8 foot fisher, 3 plug with an insta act pump and this setup looks pretty different. this is a 2 plug and i dont even know what type of pump this is. if anyone recognizes it and could give me a little info about it i would appreciate it. Thanks!

ps i know i know 6.5 foot plows are baby plows but i mostly plow urban driveways and many of the driveways are only 8 or 9 feet wide and without a baby plow i have to go in perfectly straight and its a hassle....

DSCN0166.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

mm1 style setup with sehp pump unit.

put that setup on a jeep or toyota and you would be golden.

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

This is the set up that preceded the Insta-act 3 plug set up the headlights run off the 5 spade 12 volt relays instead of the isolation module, you could convert that 2 plug to a 3 plug and run the isolation module if you want.

5. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Thanks alot guys that was some really useful info. those links were great stik. i appreciate the info

6. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I try, I would put it on a Toyota.