1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by bnc services 2, Sep 5, 2005.

1. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

Sorry if doesnt go here but can anyone tell me how to post pics? i have tried and tried and nothing. thanks guys
  2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

BNC go over to the picture forum,first posting will tell you how to post pictures. You have to resize the pictures in order to post them. There should be a posting to tell you how to resize.
    You will need a photo editor to do this. Its not real hard once you do it a few times. One trick that I like to do is if I am posting more than one picture is to resize the picture then post it, then do the next pictures. This way those of us who are looking at a thread will not have to click on multiple files to view the picture's.By posting only one picture at a time the pictures show up when you open each thread.

Good Luck Mike
  3. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

i resized to the right size but still wont work comes back forgien host not allowed any more ideas???
  4. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

Do you still have problems posting pictures? If so, do you still get the "Foreign host not allowed" error message or if the message changed?

If you still have problems, please let me know what browser and operating system (with versions) you are using and I will try to find out what causes the problems. Thanks!