1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

can anyone help me with what breed of cartridges these are

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by cl733, Jan 12, 2015.

1. cl733

cl733 Senior Member
    from Canada

I have an 810 blade my owners manual says its an 01/02 its got 4 hoses to each side of the blade, not having any problems with it but it seems all the newer 8100 ph1 , blades around me are having some kind of problems with cartridges and I would just like to have some repair parts but cant figure out what I really have here just pulled out some random cartridges and jotted down some numbers and this is what I got
    S6 421 F0341
    S5&7 421 62B00 the 6 could be wrong couldn't really tell
    S3&2 431 00464
    done some searches , but really came up with nothing, can anyone tell me the breed of these solenoids , thought parker , but cant find nothing on them
  2. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

What problems are they having? Can't say I have had one bad valve yet on a PH2 Power Plow.

That said, hardly ever have problems with any of Blizzard valves. Valve problems are usually caused by another problem first. The early silver colored blocks used Parker valves. What color is your valve block?
  3. cl733

cl733 Senior Member
    from Canada

Like I said im not having any problems at all I would just like to be prepared if I do , as I don't have any local dealers around me and even then parts are most likely a week away, but it seems like the blades I work with share a common problem, blades creeping down , one blade wouldn't even go down, usually always an up or down issue, my valve block is red in color , I did a crossing of parts from my parts book to a 2006 parts book and saw that they shared the 4 common parts numbers for the valves used B60166 B60167 B60170 B60165