1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

can anyne identify ths rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowdogplow, Aug 29, 2012.

1. snowdogplow

snowdogplow Junior Member
    from yukon

howdy boys

New here dont know if this is the correct forum but.....

so i have been plowing with the tractor but got an ole used plow for the truck, had a "mechanic" hook it up - he wired the control stick direct to the batter by the time my wife got it home she said the plow moved once when she tried it - then would not move and the red wire going to the motor was so hot I burned my hand

so first thing is i need to see what model I have I know its a meyer but I cant find any other marks anyone know from the pics ??

Thanks for any help

2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Looks to be a Meyers setup, at least the push frame lift assembly part. From there I don't know, try emailing/calling Meyers.
  3. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

Snowdogplow you have a Meyers Classic plow with an E-60 pump.
    Are you looking for some parts?
  4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks like a older meyers e-60 pump for sure, Great pumps as long as you do fluid changes on them.