1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can anybody post in the Curtis forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Boondox, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

I've tried several times with no luck at all...and it seems only one thread has any replies at all. The rest have zero replies. I created a thread, but can't even reply to that one! Are others having the same problems replying that I am, or is there just no interest in Curtis?

Pete

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

same problem kinda pointless to have the forum if we cant do any discussion in it. hopefully a moderator will give us a reason

3. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

You got to read the sticky at the top from admin

I replied to your post in there, and I got a message that it had to be approved by admin before it would show up...

If you read the note at the top of the page it explains the problem.

4. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

good luck

good luck i posted in there about 2 months ago and it still hasnt been "approved"

5. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

The one about Everybody Please Read? It doesn't explain why perfectly legitimate replies that follow all the rules, are courteous, don't slam anybody etc never appear. I mean, there are ZERO replies in that forum. What gives?

6. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

Have you reported this to the admin?
    It looks like Charles, and Michael J. Donovan over see the industry equipment forum.

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah i posted a question about my plow like over a month ago and it never got approved.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2007
  8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

the Curtis forum is run by Curtis, not by the moderators or administration at the site...when you post in their forum, the person(s) running their forum make the questions active and then it is open to discussion on their forum...I will double check with Curtis and see if they have, in fact, received your post, questions and/or inquiries

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

WOW. Just when we thought Curtis came out of the stone age. :(

Forum : b : a public meeting place for open discussion

Discussion 1 : consideration of a question in open and usually informal debate