1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can Any One Help Me

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by RSK, Jan 19, 2006.

1. RSK

RSK Senior Member

HI GUY'S CAN ANY ONE POST A PIC FOR ME I HAVE A LOT I HAVE TO BID ON I HAVE TO PLOW AND SALT IT THANKS:drinkup:

2. RSK

RSK Senior Member

OUT OF ALL THE PLOW GUY'S HEAR NO ONE CAN POST A PIC FOR ME :dizzy:

3. imdawrlus

imdawrlus Member

what exactly do you want done?

4. RSK

RSK Senior Member

I HAVE A PIC I WOULD LIKE TO POST BUT I CAN NOT POST YET I CAN EMIAL THE PIC IF YOU CAN POST IT

5. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

6. imdawrlus

imdawrlus Member

i sent you a private message a little while ago

7. imdawrlus

imdawrlus Member

here ya go

ShowLetter.jpg

8. RSK

RSK Senior Member

thanks for posting the pic
    hi guy's how much would you charge to plow this lot and how much salt would you put on this lot thanks for any info :waving:

9. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

How many square feet is the lot? What equipment do you have? Do you have to do walks? How long do you think it will take you to plow it?

10. RSK

RSK Senior Member

hi
    i did not go and give a bid on this yet the bids go out next week i have a 92 ford 250 with a Meyer 7'1/2 plow and a 95 ford dump truck with a 9ft plow have bulk salt spreaders for both truck yes i have to do the walks with two trucks about 45m to plow the lot thank's:waving:

11. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

Is this to plow this year or for next year? The reason I ask is just wondering why the current contractor is not plowing. Did he do a bad job, or did the client forget to pay his bill. Is it per push, or by the inch? What is your hourly rate?

12. RSK

RSK Senior Member

The contractor that was plowing the lot he did not plow the lot all the time so thats way they are looking for some one to do the rest of this year and next year it is for per push and salt the lot :waving: