1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can Am Outlander - Snow Plow

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by carver60, Mar 1, 2011.

1. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

This is my 2007 Outlander 500 XT. I have installed 4 LINZ6's, 2 TIR3's, a LIN4, and a Sound Off LED flood light. There are two blue LINZ'6 and two amber. The TIR3's to the front are amber, and the LIN4 to the front is white and is used for additional light at night. I live in Ontario, Canada where blue and amber are used as snow plow/removal colours. I drive the roads quite a bit so the lights help to keep me stay safe while driving and plowing. I hope you like it and let me know what you think. Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

3. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

4. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

5. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Another Can Am owner! Looks like a good rig. Got more lights than the cops around here...

6. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

Haha, Its a great machine Thumbs Up . And I only have $500 worth of lights on it...They keep me safe, so I dont mind :)

7. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

can you take a few pix of how the plow mounts to the frame i just got a 2011 500 xt and am going to fab up a plow to go on it just trying to get some ideas thanks