1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can Am Outlander - Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by carver60, Feb 15, 2011.

1. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

This is my 2007 Outlander 500 XT. I have installed 4 LINZ6's, 2 TIR3's, a LIN4, and a Sound Off LED flood light. There are two blue LINZ'6 and two amber. The TIR3's to the front are amber, and the LIN4 to the front is white and is used for additional light at night. I live in Ontario, Canada where blue and amber are used as snow plow/removal colours. I drive the roads quite a bit so the lights help to keep me stay safe while driving and plowing. I hope you like it and let me know what you think. Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgGouRfJRu4

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  2. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

3. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

4. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice machine Carver. It's nice to se you back. How do you like those tires? My Dad has the same tires on his Outlander 400 and they are wicked good tires.

6. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

Thanks Mercer. I don't mind them as stock tires. I do a lot of road traveling so they are kinda bare, but still do the job.I would love to get some better tires though, maybe in the spring. Im glad to be back, even though winters almost over :p

7. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Looks cold....Nice pics though. I had an '04 Outlander and I sold it this past year. Great machines.

8. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Do theose strobes need a power pack or are the self contained?

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

LED's do not need a power pack. Nice atv! I bet that sure is a cold ride though.

10. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

Just a suggestion.....cut the bolts holding the strobes short and put a rubber cap on the end so they dont stab or cut you. I would suggest maybe moving the switches too so you cant turn them on or off with your leg by mistake. otherwise looks good

11. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, you have more blinky lights on your quad than I do on my truck. Possibly more than a couple of my trucks.