1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Can am outlander 500 4x4 w/plow & saltex 325 jr.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajlawn1, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Well I am thinking of selling my 07 Can AM Outlander 500. This comes with 60" blade and it shows 105hrs and 460 miles. I also have a Salt Ex Jr. 325 mounted to the back wired straight with no speed control so would need to add this if desired. I purchased for a large account with 3.5 miles of walks and they are having money trouble so I decided to drop them this year so the quad is not doing me any good so will throw it on here to see if there might be any interest. Normal light scratches nothing major. All manuals, two keys and MI title that I have not even put in my name yet... $6500. Email with interest to Ajlawn1@aol.com

P1010068.JPG

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Free bump for great set up.

3. jet0455

jet0455 Junior Member

Quality piece of equipment.