1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Campers, pop-ups, tear drops, motor homes, let's see some pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ajslands, Mar 15, 2010.

1. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Iam sure theirs people on here that camp. So let's see some pictures of your rv's, campers, and tents.

2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

This was #5 camper trailers we have in 16 years of travel and it was #3 Ford trucks. It only 2 years old and we are replace that f250 with 2011 F250.

[​IMG]

3. ajslands

That's nice! I only have a tent but it's decent size, even has a pet den.

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks like to much weight for that truck.

5. Milwaukee

:laughing: You grew up with Chevy trucks.

Honest it pull ok expect serious hill in Ohio that were like 25-30% grade It private street that nobody know until they check camping ground.

gear in axle is 3.73 with V10 it ok.

6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I'm not questioning the ability to pull it, I'm questioning the rear end sag! That's not exactly ideal. Should be more level.

7. Milwaukee

It not truck. It went low when hook camper about 3-4"

It gravel that not level it about 5% grade up

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm having trouble believing your grade %'s. That gravel looks pretty flat compared to things around it. And a 30% hill I think would be a bit much.

9. ajslands

Wow 7 posts and only 1 picture :cry:

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Make that 2 pictures.
    [​IMG]

11. Milwaukee

It not flat.

it strange campground. They start at bottom then have #2 floor so gravel is grade 5%. Camera don't show correct.

30% is 1 street in farm in OHIO We make it was like 100 feet long. Quit talk about our campers. Show your campers.

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

our 32 footer, and yes the truck was sagging, it was full of wood, and we didnt hook the leveling bars up correctly when we did it.
    [​IMG]

13. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Only picture I have of my 40ft camper

[​IMG]

14. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Well if size matters.........Ill lose!!!!:cry:

Its not the size that matters its how well you can back it in the site:eek:

DSCN3575.jpg

DSCN3576.jpg

DSCN3547.jpg

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

was this the end result of you decided on what vehicle to purchase next and to move out of home or not?:laughing: jk

16. 502monte

502monte Junior Member

Old travel trailer 33' 1999 Fleetwood Mallard, new to us fifth wheel also 33' 2006 Gulf Stream Canyon Trail

Picture 002.jpg

SDC10134.jpg

17. ajslands

Well iam glad none of you guys have one of those huge rv's that have 2 plasmas a fireplace and evrything thing else, it just isint camping, cuz the only time you see the people is when there walking there dog. Camera are nice though, but nothing like a tent! Only problem is the cots hurt the back after 2 days of sleeping on it

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That there's an R.V.

Ya, I couldn't decide on what I wanted for my next vehicle so I figured I'd just go all out and get that R.V. and and it would cover all my needs. :D

Some family friends have one like that, its pretty sweet. :nod:
    I'll see if I can grab a pic of it sometime.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  19. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Heres mine

I bought this last year for my wife and (we only got to use it once before we put it away) I it's plenty big enough for the two of us. It was for sale for $5200.00 the lady could not sell It and I ended up getting it for $2500.00 cash, she really wanted to get rid of it so she could put her money on the new one she had bought, anyway it's a 1999 super clean with ac/heat,shower/bath, water heater. There's alot more but anyway here are the pic's that I have.

99 Camper and stuff 001.jpg

99 Camper and stuff 002.jpg

20. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

that theres an rv lmao:laughing: