1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by ssupercoolss, Aug 27, 2005.

1. ssupercoolss

ssupercoolss Junior Member

i see you managed to get a meyers frame under your 4runner. i am looking at buying a 2002 ish tacoma. i have everything for a meyers setup except the undercarriage. do you think the undercarriage for the 94 would be close to fitting a 2002 tacoma?

2. Murf67

Murf67 Member

sorry for the delay...I was off the site for the summer. I had trouble finding the mount for my truck....factory said it was no longer available! Guess what i ended up getting it from the factory ordering it through Walker-Shork International in Ill. 800-262-1680 www.wsint.com....very helpful guys there. I was looking to buy the whole set-up in one piece kit. Factory didn't recognize and said it was no longer available for the 94 4 runner. the boys @ Walker ordered each piece individually. This will be my third year with the truck....no problems at all.....give them a call payup