1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

calling for rain in ct for xmass

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by vipereng2, Dec 21, 2005.

1. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

that sucks :cry:

2. Allagash

Allagash Senior Member

Ditto.....

3. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

I for one am happy its raining. I don't like missing out with family, especially on Christmas. Already happened on Thanksgiving and was PO about that. There is plenty of winter left to make money.

4. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Its fine with me, i have been out all day on Christmas before, not fun.

Coldest airmass of this young season is coming soon after christmas with more then one oppertunity for a big storm. We will have a Northeast snowstorm before the New Year.

5. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

Fine with me. I too have been out all day on Christmas and Thanksgiving in the past. Plenty of snow to come our way soon, but on Christmas I want to be home sipping hot chocolate with the pellet stove cranking. :waving:

6. john-boy

john-boy Member

the plus side to snow on x-mas and thanksgiving is

1. no traffic
    2. no parked car to wait on in commercial-retail lots
    3. doesnt take as long to finish
    4. no rush to get out

7. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Yea, just us plow guys, and Santa out there :redbounce

8. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

Thats true if you plow lots, but I plow condos and find it more difficult to plow beacuse of all the extra cars and no where to put it. Thats what happened on Thanksgiving which took me way longer than usual to plow.