1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Calling all trucks ct, ny, nj

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kagenewengland, Oct 6, 2011.

  1. kagenewengland

    kagenewengland Senior Member
    Messages: 212

    Trucks with plow needed $75.00/hr + 4 hrs travel time. No insurance needed (Lease us your vehicle @ $65.00/hr and work as an employee for the remaining $10.00/hr). Trucks needed ASAP Please call 774-244-0106.
     
  2. ppandr

    ppandr Senior Member
    Messages: 619

    So if your leasing the trucks you are responsible for repairing as well...right?
     
  3. lilpusher

    lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana
    Messages: 140

    When you lease a vehicle from the dealer who pays for maintenance, repairs and accidents? Answer is either you, a warranty company, or insurance company. Most likely the leasing is due to contractual obligation and doesn't hurt on the tax end either
     
  4. herb1001

    herb1001 Senior Member
    Messages: 112

    Where in NJ is needed?
     
  5. kagenewengland

    kagenewengland Senior Member
    Messages: 212

    nj location

    the work is in NYC, but we will pay up to 6 hours travel time. We can store your plow or help you unload with a machine if you put it in the bed. We are also offering a commission of $100.00 per truck for anyone who can coordinate 10 trucks or more. please call 774-244-0106 as we are trying to fill our obligation as quick as possible.
     
  6. snoway63

    snoway63 Senior Member
    Messages: 344

    where in nyc im on long island and have access to 3 trucks
     
  7. ford6.9

    ford6.9 Senior Member
    Messages: 452

    I sent a PM
     
  8. kagenewengland

    kagenewengland Senior Member
    Messages: 212

    we need trucks in staton island, queens, bronx, and brooklyn-will will pay a minimum of 4 hours travel time even if you are already in the city. please call 774-244-0106
     
  9. plowin4u

    plowin4u Member
    Messages: 99

    How many trucks do you need in Staten island? I may have a couple for ya.
     
  10. kagenewengland

    kagenewengland Senior Member
    Messages: 212

  11. Brian Young

    Brian Young PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 3,382

    What do you guys land, half the city by the sounds of the desperation,lol I'm coming from Erie PA 8hrs away, plowed (loaded) for NYC there last year...what a joke! They had us drive a 7mph skid steer 30 minutes away to clear off half a city block in front of a school. :laughing:
     
  12. kagenewengland

    kagenewengland Senior Member
    Messages: 212

    lol

    Brian thanks for your input-I would like to think of this as motivation as opposed to desperation. In the last few years our shifts have been no less than 36 hrs and as many as 216 hrs continuous. We pay $140/hr for skid steers, $175/hr for backhoes, $225/hr for loaders, $150/hr for dump trucks. When you do the math would you still consider this a joke?payup
     
  13. blk90s13

    blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,157

    Whats the best way to contact you ? I am in Central NJ willing to travel to S.I
     
  14. kagenewengland

    kagenewengland Senior Member
    Messages: 212

    contact

    Give Justin a call @ 774-244-0106 or email thesnowman@thenaturallandscape.com
    thanks for your inquirey
     
  15. Brian Young

    Brian Young PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 3,382

    I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the city itself. That whole operation was an absolute joke.
     
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  16. THEGOLDPRO

    THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 3,136

    Sounds like someone has broken off more then they can chew......
     
  17. jdilliplane1

    jdilliplane1 Senior Member
    Messages: 110

    are you paying a net 15?
     
  18. kagenewengland

    kagenewengland Senior Member
    Messages: 212

    terms

    We would offer two different options for you to take into consideration.

    1-we pay 10% in a 7-13 day cycle with the remaining 90% paid with in a 30-45 cycle

    2-we pay 10% in a 7-13 day cycle with the remaining 90% less small fee (probably 5-10%)
    paid with in a 7-13 day cycle

    We have investors who will factor our receivables and if you need payment expedited we would just pass on their fee. This may not always be the case, but we will not make promises we can't honor. Cash flow all depends on timing and frequency of snow events.

    Please contact us with any other questions
     
  19. jdilliplane1

    jdilliplane1 Senior Member
    Messages: 110

    I sent you an email this morning, but think I forgot to add a title if you want to possibly check your spam.
     
  20. kagenewengland

    kagenewengland Senior Member
    Messages: 212

    Baltimore was the worst cleanup I have ever seen. For a city that seemed so poor I could not stand seeing all that money spent inefficantly.