1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

calling all plow trucks, loaders, backhoes, tractors, skidsteers, dumptrucks NY CT NJ

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kagenewengland, Dec 7, 2011.

1. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

skidsteers $140.00/hr, loaders/tractors/backhoes 3/4-3 yards $175.00/hr, loaders<3 yards $225.00/hr, dump/dumpster/trailer trucks $150.00/hr. plowtrucks pay $2,500.00-$3,000.00 per strom. Call 774-244-0106 or email thesnowman@thenaturallandscape.com. We have the work and need your help.

thank you in advance for your consideration

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Wow, that's a large Equipement need so late in the season. Good luck to you

3. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

If I had contacts to stay out there, I would be headed your way pronto as those are nice rates. Thumbs Up

4. masonenterprise

masonenterprise Junior Member

What part of CT would you be looking for? Im in the farmington valley, west hartford/bloomfield area. Have a bobcat skid steer to sub out.Thanks Let me know.

5. kagenewengland

do you have a 2-speed machine?

6. pickupman96

pickupman96 Junior Member

I have a 1-ton mason dump with sander. Where is the work?

7. masonenterprise

masonenterprise Junior Member

yes bobcat 2spd foot controls

8. kagenewengland

Queens, NY no sander needed

9. kagenewengland

We currently have work in Queens, NY that pays decent; if that is to far there is some one on this site looking for a skid steer in Stonington.

10. LouMigs

LouMigs Junior Member

got two plow pickups and a quad... any work in westchester?

11. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

Am I reading this right? $2,500.00 to 3,000.00 per storm for a mason dump? Anything in north jersey??

12. Lkohan

Lkohan Junior Member

I have 3 pickups with 7.5 ft plows and 2 have 1 1/2 yard Western Salters. I also have a Bobcat for hire. I am in Bergen County but can also cover Rockland County or lower parts of Orange if needed. I will go as far as Essex in NJ and as far west as Morris. If you have any work let me kow. Just lost an occount and need work for my trucks.

13. kagenewengland

Sorry, no work in NJ, only in NYC. We have spots available for pickups with plows and machines doing municipal work for New York City. Plowing is all in Queens and hauling or piling is throughout the city.

14. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

do i need plow insurance? whats the rate? per inch- per hour? u say per storm with a big rate space

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  15. kagenewengland

You do not need plow insurance, just regular auto. We pay a flat rate per storm for approximately 5-6 miles of road.

We would need a commitment by Monday and your equipment available for inspection on Long Island for Friday 1/27 @ 9 AM

We would appreciate participation from anyone interested-thank you in advance

16. kagenewengland

more trucks

we have been requested to sign up a few pickus-if anyone is interested please let us know asap

17. bigalandson

bigalandson Junior Member

PLow Trucks

I'm definitely interested. Contact me at 516-732-7323 or 516-732-8504. I have pickups, dump truks ad possibly skid teers available.

18. kagenewengland

2 trucks needed-anyone?

19. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

after snow has fallen ,plowed and invoiced to you , when would one expect to receive funds ? 1,2,3,4 weeks ?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  20. kagenewengland

We are not the biggest company and immediate pay on so many pieces of equipment would be a burden in reference to cash flow; that being said we prefer to pay on a 4-6 week cycle. We have investors that factor receivables which would enable you to get paid immediately but thier fees might be considered cost prohibitive (about 10%). If you can wait it is well worth the while.