1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Call me Curious, but I got to know

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hotrodstan55, Feb 8, 2005.

1. hotrodstan55

hotrodstan55 Junior Member

I am new to this plowing game and I have some questions about plowing. I want to use this information to help in purchasing a plow and a plow truck that will do the job. I currently live in a low snow area, but am moving back to the East coast. Please look at the word file, fill in the answers and email it back to me at nomoney55@cox.net. Many thanks for the help.

Attached Files:

2. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

anyway you can just ask your questions? Sorry but I dont trust people and I'm not going to take a looksie and email you. sorry

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Hmm, Ratlover is right. Post your questions on here, not a fill in the blank sheet.

4. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I agree. (post the questions here)

5. Ken1zk

Ken1zk Senior Member

Use the search feature at the top of the page, You will probably get a lot of your questions answered with the threads on the site already. Then ask questions you still may have. :drinkup:

6. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

Kinda weird questions too! :confused:

7. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Yeah...I agree.

:dizzy:

8. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

If your wanting a plow,,,,,,,, just look on ebay and plowsite FORSALE items.

Seems every year the whole East Coast is selling their plow & trucks. I dont see how they have ANY competition there when most of the trucks are FOR SALE ..... HUmm :cool: Maybe its like the "going out of business sale" They are NOT really for sale they just want some ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!!

9. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I know, its strenge but there is more then enough competition here. More so then anywhere else in the country. Everyone has plows, half the people could sell them tommrrow and we would still have alot. E-Bay is where all the desperate people sell mostly crap that has been beat around and needs work. Sometimes you can find something good but I don't trust anyone on E-Bay. :nono:

10. hotrodstan55

hotrodstan55 Junior Member

OK thanks for the help (sort of) guys. I appreciate the replies. I will try the search and then post what I need to know.

11. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Whats the point of the questionare seems rather odd some of the questions.