1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Califawnia

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by pldann86, Mar 25, 2011.

1. pldann86

pldann86 Member
    from LI NY

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Holy cow 100" in 4 DAYS:dizzy: Can you imagine?? I don't even want to think about it

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Plow trucks not required.I bet you can still get guys to plow your drive out for a 150.00 for the season!

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have few friends that live out that way. I never get a chance to go skiing during the normal season and head out there around this time to get my fix in and it is pretty impressive. Trying to buy a new house and getting married in October means no extra curricular trips for me this year. I guess my 2 week honeymoon in October will have to do for this year.

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Awesome photo. I have been out that way several times in the spring time. Snow banks in the Sierra's and Cascade mountains further north can be quite impressive.

6. mricefish

mricefish Member

that is alot of snow, nice pics.

7. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Budget

Hate to see the annual budget for clearing roads and hwys not to mention the costs to clear drives and roofs.... gotta have money to live up in the mountains....

8. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

they have had over 600" this year

9. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

I live less than an hour from Lake Tahoe and was up in the Sierras yesterday during the biggest blizzard I've ever seen in my life. I've been in California for 10 years and have never seen the snow this deep. 600 to 650 inches is right! Here's some of the photos I took yesterday. Check out the plow pics I took over on the DOT thread. Awesome snow this year!

P1140651.jpg

P1140776.jpg

P1140798.jpg

P1140828.jpg

10. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Awesome, Thats a lot of snow!!

11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

50' of snow in one season? That's gotta be some sort of record.

12. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

That has to be quiet a site. Nice pictures

13. Plow Chaser

Here's a few more I took yesterday. First pic is en route up to Mount Rose, Nevada. Over 8,000 ft at the summit. The others are in the Norden/Kingvale area of California. Snow like you've never seen!

Mt Rose NV.jpg

Donner Pass Rd.jpg

Kingvale.jpg

Kingvale 2.jpg

Kingvale3.jpg

14. Plow Chaser