1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Calcium pelltets Prices

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by fireboy6413, Nov 15, 2011.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Just trying to see what other guys out their are paying, I just got quoted for peladow $14.99 per 50lbs 56 bags to a pallet.

2. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

WOW.

Mostly $10 +/- around Chicago. For $3/bag freight, I'm quite sure you could get a truckload sent your way from here, and still save two bucks!

:D

3. fireboy6413

Do you have any contacts out their that you can get me some numbers

4. Westhardt Corp.

5. fireboy6413

How can i have it shipped,

6. Westhardt Corp.

I imagine a truck would be easiest. Although, magic carpet would be pretty cool, too.

Depending on your needs, maybe just rent a small box truck and make a day out of it (depending on where you both are). Do the math first--it might all wash out anyway.

7. HLS Wholesale

HLS Wholesale Senior Member

If you're looking for truckload quantities, I can get it to you in the $10-$11 range.

8. Schoenberg Salt

Schoenberg Salt Member

Or that is 1 Pallet Pricing. Mike, if you would like Full Truckload Pricing please let us know and we can work up a rate right from the plant in North Jersey to your doorstep.