1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

calcium chloride prices

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by tbone, Oct 27, 2005.

1. tbone

tbone Member

I am looking for bulk prices for calcium chloride and where to get it? I LIVE NEAR PHILADELPHIA PA.NEED HELP.

2. I found Peladow in the NYC area for $18.00 /50#bag FOB.

Patrick

3. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

I have been calling around for Ice Melt, not just CaCl. The best I have found is $8.00/50# bag. That is from Lesco, for LescoMeltI. That price is good for 4plus pallets. You gotta find other people and go in on it all together. You can usually save up to $1/bag.

4. ahrdscape

ahrdscape Junior Member

Give me a phone call or e-mail me if you have'nt found anything yet. I might be able to help ya out.

5. little pat

little pat Member

T Bone, calcium is only available in bags unfortunatly. Eventually I think the distrbutors will have to start selling in bulk, but for now, no luck.

6. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Email or PM me, I can refer you to an excellent company in NJ. The prices are very good.

Bill

7. tbone

tbone Member

8. tbone

tbone Member

9. tiedeman

tiedeman Junior Member

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i get calcium for about 12.50 for a 50lb bag

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

Regardless these guys are out of their minds with these prices for 56 50# bags its gonna be $700

12. dssxxxx

dssxxxx Member
    from NJ

Current pricing for Peladow is $11.00 per bag delivered in truckloads. Dowflake is $10.00 per bag delivered. Mag Flake is around $8.25 - $9.00 per bag in truckloads and Mag Pellets is around $9.25 - $10.00 per bag in truckloads.

If you are paying more, then you better shop around.

Again, the pricing above is truckloads.

All the CMA blends, etc., are much cheaper.