1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Calcium 50lb Bags

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by CALS, Nov 22, 2003.

1. CALS

CALS Junior Member

NEED A GOOD SUPPLIER IN BERGEN COUNTY NJ ( HELP):confused:

2. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

Jersey Chemical in paterson ask for Alan.

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I spoke to Allan and he gave me a price of about $4.10 per 50lb bag if I bought 100 bags. I paid $4.85 per bag in Home Depot for a single bag and didn't have to travel to Paterson. Guy's here are paying around $2.75 per 50lb bag. Any idea's on where to get it that cheap?

4. Foz

Foz Senior Member

calcium at $2.75/50# bag?? I will take a tractor trailer load. Sounds too cheap??

5. bam

bam Senior Member
    from .

are you confusing calcium for rock salt? i can see 50# rock salt going for 2-4 but straight calcium chloride usually runs 9-12 per 50#.

6. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

You said calcium not salt, I would have not told you to call him for salt. You can also try Harrison Supply, they sell salt and calcium also.

7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

You are absolutely right, my mistake! I stand corrected. Where is Harrison Supply?:eek: