1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cabover Plows Discontinued?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by lawn king, Nov 30, 2007.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Could someone please explain the reasoning behind this? Cabovers get more popular every year and snoway stops manufacturing plows for them?
  2. lawn king

I emailed sno-way this morning, i will be interested to find out why they pulled the plug on these plows.
  3. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

that's a shame. I am going to be picking up a Isuzu NQR (or similar) truck over the winter to run as a maintenance/install truck this spring. I would have liked to put a sno-way V on it next winter to do some commercial lots with.
  4. beungood

beungood Member

what is the differance?

What is the differance between a conventional plow and a cabover plow?
  5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

wheres toby at???
  6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I've been trying to get rid of the 24" slush berm at the end of my driveway that the plow left me this morning. :gunsfiring::realmad::realmad:

The reason as I see it that this application has been discontinued is based on the low volume of sales for this type truck. When the current mounting system went into production it did not make sense to design for the cab forward trucks based on low volume of inquires and sales. I would be surprised if LawnKing hears anything different from the factory.
  7. lawn king

I like sno-way very much, in fact im buying a series 32 this week. This thread is not intended to badmouth them at all, im just disappointed as the series 25 on my isuzu has worked out great!