1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cable to electronic controls

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by tjdozerman, Nov 26, 2011.

1. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Today I bought a older 10 strait blade to put on my 99 f800. Blade is in great shape. Question is. Can I switch the pump from cable controls to electronic without having to drop a lot of money? Thanks for any input

2. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Anyone able to help ?

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

4. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

This unit has the pump And motor mounted on the head gear similar to all my smaller plows. The difference is two cables back into control in cab instead of electronic controls .

5. sweetk30

you have this style but with cables ? http://library.fisherplows.com/fisherplows/pdf/20751_031203.pdf

you need part 31 on page 4 then. if i read it right its the whole valve body unit that would convert to electric. then you need wiring and controler.

i think this would be a bolt on part but i am not 100% sure as i have never played with one of these pumps.

6. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Thanks,
    It looks to me like your exactly right. Pretty cut and dry looks like

7. sweetk30

8. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member