1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cable plow pump wanted.

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by tfgirardi, Oct 31, 2010.

1. tfgirardi

tfgirardi Junior Member

Hey, thankful for this great forum. So I'm new to plows, but bought my first one. A 8' Pro-Plow unimount. Modified the mount to fit my 1972 Chevy 4x4. I am in need of a cable operated pump and controller so if anybody has one for sale that is in good working condition please contact me. Also just so you guys can get a laugh I live in Arizona..... Thanks 928 368 3871

2. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

I have one that I think came from a Western plow. I have never used it so I don't know the condition. Will try to take some pics of it before I leave for deer hunting on Tue. Send me your Email address at deershack@aol.com and I will try to send them to you.

3. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Back from hunting. Didn't hear from you. Are you still looking for the pump? If so send your Email (since I can't send you a PM) and I will take some pics of it.

4. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Still need that pump?

5. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Do you have one also or were you asking the OP?

6. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

I have a bunch, though I wonder why he wants an old cable unit on a Unimount. seems to me an electronic one would make more sense. Got those also.

7. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

I'm guessing that either the cable style is what is on the plow he has or he wants to get by cheaply. Either way, the shipping cost will be about the same I would think.

8. izzyjr56

izzyjr56 Junior Member

How much would it be for a cable pump? i have a cable operated pump on my plow, but everyonce in awhile i have to adjust it to go up and down and now it wont go left and right. Seems like the cable is stretched out and wont pull up/down the lever! Think I need a new pupm????