1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cab Lights/Installation???

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by truszip, Oct 29, 2004.

1. truszip

truszip Junior Member

I wanting to install a set of five cab lights on my F350, a cluster of three and then one on each end. Can someone give me the measurements - the distance between the three and then the distance from the center to the two end ones. I'll also need the distance up from the windshield. Thanks much.

2. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Take a look over on www.thedieselstop.com and do a search. There was someone there that did this on thier Excursion (same roof as the F250/350). He gave a real good step by step with all measuements and pictures.

3. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  4. truszip

truszip Junior Member

Thanks guy's!!

5. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I was looking at a truck today that didn't have clearance lights. I would like to know if Ford makes an accesary kit.

6. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Grote would be a good source for them. They have several styles.

7. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

SIPLOWGUY -

As far as I know Ford doesn't make an accessory kit for the cab lights. You can buy all the parts over the counter at your local parts department or one of the several online Ford part web sites. For the cab light wiring, you can buy the one piece Ford harness for the five lights and from what I understand, the harness plugs into a factory installed connection behind the passenger side kick panel. That connection is there even though you don't have factory installed cab lights.

Rick

8. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Thanks for the help guys, but I wound up buying a different truck that has the clearance lights!