1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cab heat

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Cueball817, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Cueball817

Cueball817 Junior Member

2010 dodge 3500 crew dually here with ****** floor heat just comes out warm but other positions its hot....toes go numb and it just annoying when im plowing or not just wondering if anyone else has this issue
  2. White_Gold11

White_Gold11 Junior Member

We have quite a few different year dodges with ****** floor heat. IMO a dodge thing.
  3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Bad blend door or it could be stuck and or a bad vac line.
  4. hellion

hellion Member

What SnoFarmer said Thumbs Up. Especially if plenty fan volume and temperature when set to other modes. Had a bad blend motor on a 2005 F350 and dealer replaced for around $100. Good luck with it.
  5. Ramitt

Ramitt Senior Member

Yep its gonna be a blend door issue.. They are pretty common.. As far as heat temp probs in dodge, all mine have good heat. Even my 02 has good heat, enough to sweat me out. Not as good as the 07 Even on the slowest setting I have to turn it down to about half... It has awesome heat..