1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cab Control Malfunction

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by lawnoasis, Dec 23, 2008.

1. lawnoasis

lawnoasis Junior Member

I have a 2001 western mvp. It has become increasingly harder to activate plow functions with the cab control. Sometimes but not always you can hear the relay switch clicking w/o touching the control. It may also raise unexpectly, and may take a couple hard trys to get the plow to respond. I just replaced the relay. Is my control going out? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. (Does Part # 66635 sound correct?)

2. michdeere

michdeere Member

You probably have the older 6 button Cab-Command right? You can replace the circuit board (P/N 69280) and the keypad (P/N 66792). The keypad's only about $25, but the circuit board I think runs around $200. Call your dealer w/ part numbers. You should be good to go then.