1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cab clearence lights strobe setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Oct 17, 2012.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

heyy guys soo i have decided to sell my cab roof lights strobe kit. i found a whelen roof mount strobe bar and am going to use that instead!

this is a plug and play kit! all you need to do is wire the positve wire and negative wire feeding your cab lights and then run the other wire to a switch. if you want to run another set of small warning lights you can also wire them in aswell!!

im going to ask 50 bucks plus shipping!

2. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

i may be interested in this for my buddys truck. hes going into plowing this year, and doesnt have a stobe setup yet.

3. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

i could get pics if needed but it is just wires relay and flasher module..... not really much to look at. it was mounted under my dash so theres no dirt or anything on it. i can text you a pic tomoro pm me a number to text you at!!
  4. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Go to my thread for more I do and pics....