1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cab carpet

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by vmj, Nov 27, 2011.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Im looking for new carpet or vinyl for my f350 reg cab.. Any idears where to get somthing cheap!!!!!!! thanks

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

JC Whitney maybe. Or better yet find a fabric store or in my case a car stereo installer and buy some carpet in bulk (like a 6x6 sheet of it) and take the seats out and do it yourself. My 06 is carpeted and stained from all the salt. I even put down beach towels under the "special weather floor mats" but it still runs all over. At least vinyl can be wiped down.

3. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Have had very good luck with these guys.

http://www.lmctruck.com/

4. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Check your local Craigslist, I got my vinyl floor for $25 bucks.

5. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

6. SiLlY

SiLlY Member

I just bookmarked a couple auctions on ebay for husky liners. 60 for a pair of mats and 36 for the trans hump cover. I don't know if they're good but what I like about them is that they hold water. Older trucks... we used to cut and heat up that thick clear plastic stuff people put on carpeted walkways.

I might try out husky this year. Anyone have experience with this product. It looks like it'd work.

Check them out OP. Google Husky Liners