1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

c30 chevy unimount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by robber27, Nov 6, 2013.

1. robber27

robber27 Member
    from NE Iowa

hey guys im wondering if anyone has a picture of the truck side mount for a 80s chevy c30. i have a couple extra unimount t/s mounts laying around and would like to convert one over to fit. I own a torch and welder also has full access to the local weld shop. im not worried about the fab side, i would just like a pic to reference, also would be nice to see how theirs bolted on. (i would like to leave the front bumper on if at all possible) any knowlage on this subject would be appreciated. thanks in advance rob happy plowing y'all!!!

2. robber27

robber27 Member
    from NE Iowa

I should also mention that the truck is a 4x4 dually one ton. Not sure if 3/4 to 1 ton makes a difference but I believe I read somewhere that the 1 ton frame is an inch taller. Rob