1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

byers hitch mount spreader 800# model complete! $$400$$

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 7tcutty, Nov 5, 2006.

1. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

im asking $$400 for this unit its the big old school 800# model it worked awesome last year i have the complete unit with the variable speed control and ill give you ALL THE WIREING so you car put it in your truck.. the motor was new last season and i only used it 3 times all season.. i have no plans on plowing this year so its up for sale..

i know somone on here can use this

EMAIL ME OR CALL ME PLEASE

williaka@iserv.net
    517-202-3971

im in LANSING MICHIGAN no shipping pickup only. everthing is still mounted to my truck so we can test it out! before i take it all out

2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

I'm interested do you have any pictures?

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

4. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

5. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

i sent pic to those that provided a email address.. i do not get on this site that much and my email is the first thing i check when i get home at night..
    this unit is still up for grabs.. first one that shows up with the $$ gets the goods..

the snows a comming!!!!

6. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

i dont belive that no one wants this.. especially since its COMPLETE!!! the contol boxes alone bring damn good money..

you get the speader cross brace control box and complete wiring from cab to truck.. AND its ready to test its on the back of my truck right now and it works like a CHARM!

it goes to EBAY real soon..

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

8. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

You Got Mail

9. THEGOLDPRO

just noticed you dont wanna ship crap, qither way does it spread sand or just salt???? also would you be willing to ship if i pay for it?

10. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

i dont know if it will spread sand or not??? i have only ran rock salt throu it with NO problembs at all

i dont ship because i dont have time to ship stuff. big or small.. sorry about that..

11. THEGOLDPRO

thats cool man if you decide to ship it let me know.

12. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

will do.. btw what color is that on your truck? i likes that blue..

13. THEGOLDPRO

ummm i think its called intense blue, the color sold me, lol i saw it and was like hmmmm sweet color ill take it.

14. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

yeah that color is SHARP i like the old body style dodge trucks..

15. THEGOLDPRO

yeah my buddy has a new ram and im not a big fan of the body style, i only like the cummins he has, lol

16. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

maybe i need to ask more $$ for this thing..

get it now before the first good snow hits..

17. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Gonna be down there next week. Will call you if you got a # to come see it, and probably buy it. Send your phone # to cesarcontracting@yahoo.com

18. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

my phone number is in the first post... its 517-202-3971. im taking the harness off the truck on tuesday..

19. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD