1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buzz Words for Flier, HELP needed guys !!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Eyesell, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I am making an attempt to get some new customers this year, as I'm sure many of us are. I am fairly good at marketing stuff but am terrible at trying to come up with verbiage to put into a flashy flier I'm doing.

I need to know how to get the customers to call me for a estimate. My existing customers were referred to me and a few I just plain old cold called. However with time be of the essence, I was going to mail out a few of these to target accounts and see what happens, but I need help with the opening flashy type statement and verbiage for asking to give the estimate, other than " Please call me for a free estimate " Sounds kinda boring.

Any help or criticism is appreciated.

As always, thanks

Eyesell

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

"Please call me for free plowing"!Your phone will ring off the hook!JK
    How bout things like"Free onsite consultation" or "payment plans for any budget" that one may be bad,"references available","senior discount" not sure what kind of market your after?

3. c_maint

c_maint Member

Snow Removal...reasonable rates..on call when you need it most.7days, 24hrs.

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Good Ideas, thank you, the market I'm after here is mostly small commercial type businesses. I have seen some real shady type plowers before and am only after businesses where I think the people must be un-happy cause the guy plowing it is doing terrible work.

Thanks again
    Eyesell

5. crashz

crashz Senior Member

You almost had an opening line in your last post: "Unhappy with you current snow removal service? Contact us for a free consultation. Fully insured and equipped to handle your commercial needs."

At the top I would include the company name, a picture of your equipment and underneath your full contact information. Also include your contracting license if you have one. Go for professional, clear and bold. Not flashy.

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That is a great idea crashz, I got the flier sitting here and was going to wait till the weekend to send them. Those are some good ideas, I'll e-mail you the final copy. :)

7. crashz

crashz Senior Member

Great - I look forward to seeing it!

8. gpin

gpin Senior Member

Ask your current customers to refer you to their friends, co workers and other property owners. Your current customers are your best advertisement. I have been pushing snow one account at a time for over 20 years. You have to ask for the refferal. Depending on the size of the new account, I will offer something to my current customer. I will do the building owners and property managers home at no cost if they are close enough to my route. My cuurent customers are my best advertisement as I'm booked for this winter.

9. gpin

gpin Senior Member

Ask your current customers to refer you to their friends, co workers and other property owners. Your current customers are your best advertisement. I have been pushing snow one account at a time for over 20 years. You have to ask for the refferal. Depending on the size of the new account, I will offer something to my current customer. I will do the building owners and property managers home at no cost if they are close enough to my route. My current customers are my best advertisement as I'm booked for this winter.