1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buzz box spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jewell1386, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

ever heard of them? if so did you like it? pros? cons?

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Contact Wizard on this site. He's a dealer for them.

3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I want one bad. Just dont have $7,000 to spend on it.

4. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

With how expensive it is plus the price of bagged salt it doesn't really make sense to me

But there is a 10 page thread on here somewhere

5. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Have one, love it. Price is worth it considering it's usable year round. I didn't use it much so far this summer as I don't do a lot of land work anymore, but mulched my house with it and loved not have to shovel the mulch into the wheel barrel.

As a salt spreader I used it with bags and to be honest the setup probably works better with bulk. Bagged salt is very dry and with the dual feed system it does move a little too freely, I just made sure I didn't have the hopper loaded between sites. I've heard they are doing some different things with them for the upcoming year including a wide body model for flat beds. Wizzard sold me mine and I must say I am very happy.

I did have one issue which is being handled in a prompt professional manor. As a matter of fact I feel they are going out of their way to take care of the issue, which is really just an electronic problem. I would not hesitate to buy another.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=89182&highlight=intact+bags

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Agreed......