1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buzz box back?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by mulcahy mowing, Jun 30, 2013.

1. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

Did anyone else see the add for buzzbox in the new issue of snow business? They listed a website www.buzzboxusa.com but the website doesn't really have much information. It does have a contact number (I called and left a message). Anyone know if they are back in production? Any model/msrp info? I want one!
  2. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I saw that too. Kind of interested in seeing some more info and pricing on them.
  3. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Anyone hear back from them yet?
  4. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

Not a word!
  5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I know a guy that has all the info on it. Shoot me an email and I'll send you his contact info. steve@fargosnow.com
  6. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Yes, they're coming back. However it won't be tomorrow or the next day. The facility they were using back in 2006 was sold, so they're setting up new production facilities, re-staffing, making some design tweaks, etc. before they start sending them out the door. Pricing and eta's should be available soon, they're hoping to have some units in customers hands before snow flies though.
  7. Leland Lawn

Leland Lawn Member

I hadn't heard of this company before, but the product looks quite impressive! I'd like to know how much one of the stainless ones would set someone back! That way I can dream about it, and maybe someday get one as we grow.
  8. wizardsr

I have pricing and availability on the buzz boxes, if anyone is interested, please pm me.
  9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Sure you have! you just know them by the product lines they have sold, Boss and Blizzard.
  10. wizardsr

Thumbs Up Right you are Basher, a smart bunch of cookies for sure! :waving:
  11. wizardsr

12. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

You'd think they could have found a lot better looking spokesperson to be on their brochure. :waving:
  13. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I have been waiting for YEARS for this to come back. Have been checking regularly and this is the first I have come across it. Please please, send one my way.
  14. wizardsr

Eh, ya know... Hadn't planned on a photo shoot that day, so there I am in all my glory, LOL.

PM on the way. :waving:
  15. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Units due to ship late Oct. in both mild steel and Stainless. Brendan hope you're getting another shiny new one.