1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buying working or non-working snow equipment

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by purpleranger519, Jun 16, 2006.

1. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

Interested in buying working or non-working snow equipment. If you are located with-in 300 miles of Kansas I would be interested in looking at any snow equipment. Please send pics and what you are asking for it. If it is non-working and you know why its not working please include that. If not describe what it is doing. Thank you

2. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Hey man, give me a call, I have some stuff..
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com,
    pm or email me and I'll give you my ##

3. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

4. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek Member
    from Ky

Got and old chevy 4x4 with western plow it all works , engine , tranny good , bought last year as a back up plow and never used , came out of Chicago , and body is ate up real bad , great tires mud grips .2000.00

5. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have a Hi-way 8' Vbox ... Decent Shape only looking for like $1700 (goes over 5000 new)

P/M me,

Ken

6. purpleranger519

from Kansas

Ken,
    Can you post or email me some pics of it? I just purchased a Henderson V-box yesterday so I'm not really needing a third, but I know 2 guys here looking for a good deal on one as well. I could pass it on with some pic's

7. purpleranger519

from Kansas

still lookin

Still looking to buy some stuff. Truck plows, skid steer plows, tailgate spreaders, snow blowers. Bought a v-box last week, but if you have a bargin let me know about it. Also buying Meyer & Western parts.

8. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

9. purpleranger519

from Kansas

Anyone with used plows with-in 300miles of Topeka,Ks?????

10. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I'm only 106 miles, but I guess you must not be interested in any of my stuff...

11. purpleranger519

from Kansas

I am. Check your Private Messages

12. purpleranger519

from Kansas

Come on guys it's going to snow one of these day's

13. purpleranger519

from Kansas

Got a 86 Ford F-250 Flatbed with a Western 8ft Pro Plow and also picked up a 7'6 Northman plow today as well. I'm starting to have snowflakes in my dreams.

14. do14150

do14150 Junior Member

meyer parts

hey i got a couple brand new E60H's and a couple brand new E57's. also new cylinders, controlers, harnesses, and hoops. interisted?

15. purpleranger519

from Kansas

No that's something I already have too many of already. I think I have a couple 47's, a couple 57's and a 60 already rebuilt and 2 more that I need to get rebuilt. Sorry, wish I could help.

16. purpleranger519

from Kansas

Still lookin for stuff...anyone have any skidsteer plows, or sander attachments for skidsteers??

17. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

swenson 10' v box stanless steel,hydrolic, 10 years old, with liquid spray attached. three available for $1600 each we are 2.5 hrs from topeka.

18. purpleranger519

from Kansas

Are they high flow or low flow hydraulic? This is a unit that was previously used by the government I take it? Sounds like what would go in a single axle dump truck?

19. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

got rained out today so i went to buy them down at the lake, he only had one left. sorry, i'm going to keep this one my self.

20. purpleranger519

from Kansas

No problem. I plan on ordering a new Curtis in September and since it looks like I'm going to be replacing one of my 1 tons since the motor went out this week I figure I better put the money towards it. Thank's for letting me know though.