1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Timbrens

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jokatico, Jan 10, 2005.

1. jokatico

jokatico Junior Member
    from Maine

Does anyone know of a store I could buy a set of Timbrens in Maine? So far all I can find is web sites to buy from. I can always buy them online but I'm a little impatient today.

2. kubotazd21

kubotazd21 Member

I ordered a set for my chevy last monday 1-3-05 from www.truckspring.com. UPS delivered them to my door on Thursday.. $143.00 total cost shipped to my door....

3. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

Just go to a local plow shop and they should have them or can order them in for you. Mine had them in stock :nod:

4. jokatico

jokatico Junior Member
    from Maine

I have called a couple local plow places and if I order them today I should have them before Friday. I guess I just have to wait for shipping. Thanks guys

5. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Were in Maine are you??? Palmer Springs in Portland sells them, not sure what applications in stock.

6. jokatico

jokatico Junior Member
    from Maine

I am up in Lewiston, not to far away I'll call them this afternoon. Thanks

7. dayjd

dayjd Junior Member
    from Maine

I'm from Hollis,Me and ordered mine from truckspring.com and as mentioned above they were 143.00 delivered in about 3 days.