1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Plow Parts....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by npswi, Mar 4, 2004.

1. npswi

npswi Junior Member

I AM LOOKING FOR INFO ON WHERE MOST OF YOU PURCHASE PLOW PARTS. I LIVE 50 MILES FROM THE NEAREST DEALER. I HAVE 4 TRUCKS EQUIPED WITH WESTERN AND BOSS PLOWS. I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE PARTS VIA. INTERNET OR MAIL ORDER.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ACCOUNTS WITH S.A.M. (SNOWPLOW AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURING)? I CANNOT FIND ANY INFO ON MY COMPUTER ABOUT THEM.

PLEASE RESPOND WITH ANY INFO ON THIS THAT YOU CAN............

CRAIG,
    NORTHERN WISCONSIN

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i like angelos.com reall good prices

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

4. JMR

JMR Senior Member

5. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

angelos is a great supplier,they have most all parts avaliable.i might bia just a bit because i've known the owners for many years....

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

My dealer is only 2 miles away. Comes in handy.:waving:

7. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

I deal with Central Parts . I get several other catalogs and central parts will always match or beat the other guys prices. They have Large stock, have never had parts back ordered from them...Chuck

8. Frosty71

Frosty71 Junior Member
    from Livonia

E & A

I use E & A...... http://ealandscapesupply.com They have a full S.A.M. catalog online, their website is very nice and user friendly, and they have great prices!! :)

9. wow, great links! I just discovered that E&A Landscape is pretty close to me. It's right across the street from my aunt and uncles house and damn near my friends house. This made my day! :D

10. Hunter9

Hunter9 Member

Where are you at in Wisc? Seems like the local parts stores around me stock a pretty good supply of parts, oil, etc.

11. Spaniel

Spaniel Junior Member
    from Utopia

Does anyone have a website for the company "Snowplow aftermarket Manufacturing"?? I am looking for the company that makes these parts, just not a local dealer. Or do you happen to have a phone number for the company?

Thanks in advance.

12. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

npswi where in WI are you located?

13. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

LOL gotta love threads that come to the top every year or so...

14. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I know that most of the NAPA stores have parts in stock or you can talk to them and have them order them in for you if one is close to you.

15. LION

LION Junior Member

S.A.M. - Snowplow Aftermarket Manufacturing

Spaniel and npswi,

I read that you both are having trouble finding S.A.M. information. That's because they don't have a website because that

is the name of a product line for snowplow parts from BUYERS. That is to say, BUYERS is S.A.M.

You can call them at 440-974-8888 or go to their website at http://www.buyersproducts.com.

I had a heck of a time trying to find them as well. Their spreaders are Snow Dogg.

LION

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  16. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

17. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

Ditto...again...

18. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

...and again.... and again.... :D

19. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

try sam thats one that i use

20. thandrinos

thandrinos Member

For anyone in metro Detroit area..i have found that joint clutch and gear in Romulus seem to have a decent amount of parts in stock for my Meyer i know they deal in fisher as well..they r located Ecorse just west of middlebelt...also very affordable for for u-joints and driveshaft work..734-641-7575