1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

buying bulk salt for less than 100.oo a ton

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by icemen pro, Sep 10, 2008.

1. icemen pro

icemen pro Junior Member
    from central

i am looking to buy bulk salt for 100.00 a ton or less delivered in franklin park ,il area pls help

2. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

Good Luck, not likley though...

3. Dodge98

Dodge98 Junior Member

I have a couple of contacts in the franklin park area. give me your contact information and maybe i can help ya out

4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

If you find it for less than 120 a ton, i'll come from milwaukee to pick it up......good luck

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

:eek::eek::eek:Guys that pre bought were only paying a few bucks less than that. I think if its a mild start to the winter you might see that price but I think the days of 45.00/a ton a over.

6. OAKMAN

OAKMAN Junior Member

Looking for any close to kansas city? might be able to help

7. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Oakman,
    I will be here before too long. Trying to figure out my storage situation. Currently considering a close-top dumpster & use a grain belt to get it loaded full & then the loader to fill the truck. Shoot me a PM or email w/ the details.

8. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

and to think that im was crying about 72 a ton delivered

9. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

thats not a bad idea