1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buying A new plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Bucdonkey, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Bucdonkey

Bucdonkey Junior Member

I'm looking to buy a new plow for my 2004 Chevy 2500 hd , I'm torn between the 8' Fisher and the 8' boss trip edge. Any one have a preferences on witch one is better ?
  2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

My personal preference is Boss because I can connect/disconnect my plow in about 30 seconds (no joke!), I like the construction of it, and my dealer support. I will never own anything else....but you have to consider a few things. Price, dealer support, which one do YOU like, etc. All plows have their advantages/disadvantages.:waving:
  3. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Both are great plows, but like POPO said, you have to decide for yourself somehow. Maybe going to look at each at the dealer?
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Each dealer will demo one for you, atleast they will around here. Both are good plows however I prefer Boss and Western.