1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers walk behind spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by x.system, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I picked this up for a job I thought I had already but turns out I didn't get it so I have no use for it now. I gave $75 for it so I'm looking to get my money back. I really don't want to ship it but may if I don't find a local buyer.

Looks just like this unit with the deflectors. I don't have the cover. I can get actual pics if needed tomorrow. Its in decent shape but its got a couple years use on it. Located in Muir MI 48860
    989 853 1006

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200324761_200324761

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

How far up in Michigan are you??

3. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I'm about 20 minutes north west of Lansing.

4. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

can you get some pics of your unit,

5. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Sorry for the delay, heres a few. Its all there and works good, the black paint is starting to scale off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Jays Green Daze

Jays Green Daze Member
    from MI

x.system - pm sent

7. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Spreader is sold.

Thread Status: