1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers TGSO1B Spreader

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by MOUNTAIN MOVER, Feb 6, 2008.

1. MOUNTAIN MOVER

MOUNTAIN MOVER Junior Member

Keeps clogging no matter what I do.

Can I adjust the auger?

Cannot run more than 150 lbs of rock at a time, should handle 600.

HELP

2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

When did you buy it? Is this something that just started happening, or an issue with it since it was new?

Let me know and I can help you out.

Thanks
    Scott Moorman
    BPC Director of Engineering

3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

spreader

sound's like the motor is a little weak,might want to retrofit the salt dog electric vibrator .

4. MOUNTAIN MOVER

MOUNTAIN MOVER Junior Member

Bought it last fall, has been this way since new, I think a set screw or pin is missing from factory.....is the auger supposed to sit down on the paddle? I dont think so but then again I've never owned a buyers b4. The parts diagram doesn't give a clear explanatiion.

5. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

spreader

make sure the set screw and the woodruff key is there and tight some time's they push the key out installing the auger ,and tighten the set screw against the slot for the key then it loosen's ! i cant remember it either bottoms out or to were the set screw is in the center of the key ,one way or another will kick the key out .

6. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

your motor is junk

7. plow tech

plow tech Member

Did you get it fixed yet?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  8. snowman34

snowman34 Junior Member

this is the same problam i have also.willin to bye the viebrator.but lookin to fix the problam.a little less money.it was brand new,last year.an has did it each trip almost.i was telling other guys about the buyers salters.so my wife work.could create sells .but 2 friends had problams also.so now i just say it came with my truck.

9. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

If you're still having an issue it should be under warranty. There are issues with the controllers being too sensitive and throwing codes, now does it "clog" and the motor does not work or does the controller flash and display a code and then the motor does not work?

10. snowman34

snowman34 Junior Member

my problam is it clogs.throws codes forget which code.i was giving a new controller.still clogs,must of the time.last year an this year.i bought it dec 2011.

11. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Buyers has an updated controller for these issues. The updated unit has a green tag on the bottom of it. I'm waiting to get one tommo. Once I do, I'll confirm.