1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers TGS06 tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by bigearl, Oct 18, 2009.

1. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

2. EliteSnow&Ice

EliteSnow&Ice Senior Member

Not a bad looking unit. Hope someone has used one and can fill us in how it worked.

3. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

5 million members and no one has one ......... must be a POS then

4. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Are you kidding me there is 50 thousand memebers and not one uses this spreader?:eek:

5. dmax 2500hd

dmax 2500hd Junior Member

Buyers TGS06

The reason nobody has replied is because the unit is NEW within this year. I just bought one, it is hardly a POS as you state. Take it easy.

6. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

It's not new...I have one..bought it in Dec. 08...It's pretty good spreader...the only problem I have with it is the flow gate dropping to much salt but they recalled the spinner disk with one that fits tighter to the flow gate so salt isn't just pouring out....you have to run the vibrater on it almost all the time to throw salt esp. when it's cold out...but i have used magnums, swensons etc. and I like this one better. It holds around 1000 lbs of salt which is nice for my big lots...I do not know how it will hold up because it is only a year old but so far for the $, no comparison....buy it.