1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers Tgs05b Spreader For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by all seasons, Dec 7, 2004.

1. all seasons

all seasons Member

THIS MONTH I BOUGHT A NEW BUYERS TGSO5B TAIL GATE SPREADER AND A WINTERGATE SWING OPEN MOUNT SO YOU CAN ACCESS THE BED I ALSO ADDED A KARRIER VIBRATION KIT,BOTH OF WHICH ARE IN CAB CONTROLS.I MADE A BAD CHOICE SINCE I NEED IT MAINLY FOR SAND AND NOT SALT.IT SPREADS SALT GREAT BUT THE SAND HAS TO BE DRY OR IT CAKES IN THE HOPPER.I PAID A LITTLE OVER 1500.00 FOR EVERYTHING.I AM ORDERING AN 8FT SANDER AND WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK SOME OF MY MONEY,I'M ASKING 1000.00 FOR THE WHOLE SETUP,IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I'M IN WINSTED,CONNECTICUT.MY EMAIL IS RICHALLSEASONS@AOL.COM , THIS EQUIPMENT IS NEW ,IN MINT CONDITION AND IS STILL MOUNTED TO MY TRUCK IF YOU WANT TO SEE WORKING.

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

im in ct give me a call 203 410 6065 tony

3. all seasons

all seasons Member

the capacity of the hopper is 9 cu. ft.