1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BUYERS TGS05B Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mike33087, Jan 21, 2008.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

I have a slightly used (bought in OCT. 07) buyers TGS05B spreader, its the low profile unit that has a 800lbs capacity. I used it maybe 3 times. Works good if you use the right materials. The only problem with the unit is that it cracked on the hopper right around the auger. Its a hair line crack that does not effect the use of machine. Its an easy fix or you could replace the hopper. Unit comes with electronic controller and wiring harrness. I paid 1200 with shipping.... CPW lets them go for $920.00 I'm looking to get $700 or best offer... this would have to be picked up or i can meet you within 50 miles of my zip (01923) will get pics tomorrow.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  2. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

bump

bump any interest

3. earl964

earl964 Member

do you still have this and can you post a picture

4. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Earl if you buy it make sure to get a vibrator. Its the same one I have and I had to get one.