1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers TGS05A Spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by The Coach, Dec 17, 2004.

1. The Coach

The Coach Junior Member

1st year salting so I'm sure this has been covered before but here's my question..........
    I do 2 mid sized lots and 4-5 smaller ones and I'm looking to buy a tailgate spreader. Are these things any good?

The Coach
  2. all seasons

all seasons Member

Tailgate Spreader

i have one for sale in the equipment section,just bought it last month,tgs05b 9cu.ft. spreader with swing mount tail gate bracket and added a karrier vibration system.it works fantastic if you are looking to spread salt,but i screwed up cause i needed it mainly for sand and sand doesn't work well unless its absolutely dry.i paid a little over $1500.00 for everything and I'm looking to get $1000.00 to recoup some dough for my new 8ft sander.can reach me at richallseasons@aol.com or 860-309-3639.