1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

buyers tgs01b spreader reciever mount 400 obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Low use buyers spreader. It was used 2 or 3 times last year by the first owner. I bought it and never used it other than to test it out. I bought it to put on the back of my truck next to my v-box to spread calcium but it's too big. I welded a piece of 2x2 1/4 inch tube to the bottom today so it will fit into your trailer hitch and braced it up for added strength. Motor works good, wasn't locked up from sitting (lubrication is key). I have no controller or wiring harness. Only the spreader side wiring is there which isn't much. Guy I got it from said he paid $900 new and that's what they are from Northern. I am asking $400 obo. I will also trade for anything interesting of similar value.

spread1.jpg

spread2.jpg

2. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I heard it might snow this winter.