1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers Swing away spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dfdsuperduty, Nov 16, 2008.

1. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Buyers swing away salt spreader for sale NO CONTROLLER they can be bought on ebay... swing away bars will have to mounted to spreader $325 obo PICK UP only pm me for more details

2. dfdsuperduty

i need to move this guys and gals... i have the mounting plates, bars i need to move this would like 325 but I am open to offers

3. dfdsuperduty

tried to put up some pics but i am having trouble getting them on here

4. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

might know somebody interested, would you be able to meet part way to zip 48602 Thanks

5. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Give me a call if you still have it ~ Would like to come out and take a look at it and I'm just down the road in Valpo.

Left my number on your voicemail. Or you can pull my number off www.timberseal.net

Greg

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  6. dfdsuperduty

Timberseal is the proud owner of a used buyers salt spreader..... SPREADER IS SOLD!!!!

7. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Thanks Dave! I'll put it to good use.

8. dfdsuperduty

No problem wish i could had the problem fixed for ya before I brought it out..... thanks for the lead on the contract if i get anything out that way I will be sure to send it to you