1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers SUV Tailgate Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tattooedplower, Feb 26, 2014.

1. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

I have a buyers suv tailgate salt spreader for sale as a whole or may possibly part out. Bought it used and appeared to be working fine this summer. Hooked it up and the motor binds and will spin with help. The shaft is bent and needs to be replace. Guy I bought it from put a new shield on it, halfway cleaned it up and painted it. Hopper and lid are in excellent shape with no cracks. Also have control box. I have pictures and will try to load them on here. If not I can email or text them to you. Make offer on everything or parts and pieces. Located in Stevensville MI 49127 and can possibly ship for an additional fee. You can email at brian_schaaf@hotmail.com or call/text me 269-281-1230 with questions or offers. Thanks
  2. cwby_ram

cwby_ram Senior Member

Still got this around? How bad is that shaft bent, I'm looking for a cheap motor for a project, if you've still got it.