1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers Steel V-Box any good??

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by DuallySnoPusher, Jan 24, 2007.

1. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Ive been looking at a 8ft Buyers steel with an 8hp Briggs? Does anyone have any comments about them, anything would be great!
  2. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

I used one for several years & wish I could still use it. We never had any problems w/ it at all. I had to sell it because I bought a new Dodge & it has a shortbed. I would highly recommend one.
  3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

We have i SS Buyers 8' v box and its awsome. Better than our SS western and half the price ($3000)
  4. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Same here. I have the 8' SS and its just as good as anyother out there. Spend the money and purchase the Stainless it will last forever just keep it serviced.
  5. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

agree with newlook .. buy stainless and keep it clean and u will love it.. grease the chains down and bearing and alway clean and it will take car of you..xysport