1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers stainless v-box All rebuilt/new 3000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I have a buyers 8' stainless v-box that I completely went over this past fall to make a reliable backup and no longer need it. Everything is new except the gear box and shell. I replaced the Conveyor chain, roller chains, all bearings, sprockets, shafts, electric clutch, control box and harness, new short block engine, welded up a battery tray to fit a new full size battery, light to see what's coming out. Spinner shaft, bearings, and disc all new, basically a new spreader even new ratchet straps. I only ran about 1.5 yards of salt through it since everything was replaced, not even a full hopper load. I no longer need a v-box on this truck since I got rid of some dead beat and out of the way accounts and figured I'd put it out there for sale. Asking $3000 for it since I put a pile of money into it and you can still save a bunch over new but feel free to make an offer if you think that's high. I'd consider trading up or down towards a 52-60" zero turn, stander or a 60" hydro walk behind.

2012-02-07_16-20-57_19 (2).jpg

2012-02-07_16-21-09_200 (2).jpg

2012-02-07_16-21-29_337 (2).jpg
  2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

New are only a few hundred more here. I think they had them for 3299.00 back around X-mas.
  3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

That's a smokin price. around here best I've ever seen is 3999, angelos is 3899 and I haven't seen cheaper than that for a couple years. Like I said if that's too high make an offer I'm easy to get along with.