1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

buyers spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ids, Oct 10, 2007.

1. ids

ids Junior Member

just would like to know if the buyers stainless 8ft v box spreader is a pretty good unit. pro's and con's

2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

same as all the other ones. built the same with a great price. dont get the tacumsuck engine, get the bs or honda. I have an 8' now and purchasing the 6' this weekend

3. Horseman

Horseman Junior Member

Curious where you are getting the 6' ? I am thinking about getting the 8' from Angelo's.

4. Horseman

Horseman Junior Member

Curious where you are getting the 6' ? I am thinking about getting the 8' from Angelo's. Around here everyone wants list price.

5. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

i wouldnt get the temasuick motor or the B&S aka bull & S*** get the honda all the way

6. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i agree on the honda!!! if you want a little better spreader i would try swenson.

7. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

The spreaders are all the same. I have had Zero problems with my B&S and yes I am getting it from Angelo's.

Ken