1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

buyers spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Mr Patrick, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Mr Patrick

Mr Patrick Junior Member

Have about a dozen small com accounts,less than 75 spots plus drive thru's. What do you guys think of the buyers tgsuvproa, For my bronco. Found it on line for $568+40 to ship. If you know of a better price, let me know thx Patrick
  2. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I run a tgsuv pro on my truck and it works great. It throws salt as well as our snow ex 1075. I like becasue it folds down and I can easily get my broadcast spreader and snow thrower out of the back of the truck. I do mostly our residential route and finish up the left over commercials when I am done. ( fast food resturants, Dr. offices,oil change,etc.) I can fit 350lbs. in it and that is more than enough for most small lots. If you don't mind loading at each stop it's great!!! Should work great on a bronco!!! That price seems fair, I ordered mine from J-Thomas and had to wait a while becasue it shipped from the manufacture. Good luck !!!